The Camden Schools Foundation Holds Its Second Annual Camden’s Best Hall of Fame Dinner / Fundraiser
The Camden Schools Foundation, a nonprofit organization designed to support scholarships and cultural experiences for children in the Camden Schools, is holding its second annual Camden's Best Hall of Fame Dinner/Fundraiser on Wednesday, February 20, 2013 at Tavistock Country Club in Haddonfield, New Jersey. The reception begins at 6:00 p.m. with dinner to follow.
This year’s event will honor:
- Melvin Randolph "Randy" Primas-Mayor, City of Camden
- Judge Theodore Z. Davis-retired Superior Court Justice
- Eric Lewis-composer, performer, ELEW Band
- James Greenberg Esq.-Partner, Duane Morris LLP
- Tyrone Pitts-Business Entrepreneur
- Deborah Polk-Educator, Camden Councilwoman
- Linda Miller-Philadelphia Orchestra Administrator
- Gilbert "Whip" Wilson-NJ Assemblyman
Hall of Fame honorees are attendees and/or graduates of the Camden City Public Schools who have since given back to the school system and district of Camden. Past recipients have included businessman/philanthropist, Lewis Katz, former Superior Court Judge, M. Allan Vogelson and songwriter/record producer, Leon A. Huff. Individual tickets for this event are $100.00 and tables of 10 may be purchased for $900.00. Program advertising is also available at $100.00 per page. For more information or purchase tickets, please contact the foundation’s director, Bart Leff at (856) 354-1554.